Practitioner Strength Oral Chelation Programme
“The ultimate for serious health conditions…when all else fails…”
Ethozyme II™ is an all natural enzyme health supplement which has been specifically and scientifically formulated to provide a synergistic, all-purpose formula to greatly enhance health & well-being and fight disease. It is very beneficial for many different health conditions, but is especially good at combating cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis, plaque formation in the arteries, and thrombosis. This, in turn, greatly reduces the risk of stroke which is the world’s commonest cause of premature death.
Serrapeptase is just one of the main active ingredients in Ethozyme II but it is as very powerful one indeed. It digests non-living tissue, blood clots, cysts, and arterial plaque and inflammation in all forms. The late German physician, Dr. Hans Nieper, used Serrapeptase to treat arterial blockage in his coronary patients. Serrapeptase protects against stroke and is reportedly more effective and quicker than EDTA Chelation treatments in removing arterial plaque. He also reports that Serrapeptase dissolves blood clots and causes varicose veins to shrink or diminish. Dr. Nieper told of a woman scheduled for hand amputation and a man scheduled for bypass surgery who both recovered quickly without surgery after treatment with Serrapeptase.
Serrapeptase was first discovered in silkworms and is now manufactured synthetically. It is a proteolytic enzyme which means that it digests or dissolves – it helps to break down proteins known as fibrin. Fibrin is found in tumours, cysts and dead red blood and muscle cells. The astonishing fact is that, unlike other biological enzymes, Serrapeptase affects only non-living tissue, like the silk cocoon of the silkworm. This is the reason that the butterfly is not harmed. For our health purposes, serrapeptase dissolves only dead tissues such as the old fibrous layers that clog the lining of our arteries and dangerously restrict the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain. Because of this, Serrapeptase is extremely useful in keeping arterial deposits from building up again after angioplasty (a balloon technique used to clear an artery blockage) or coronary bypass surgery has been performed.
Ethozyme II™ is an excellent prophylactic and should be taken regularly to help prevent these types of life-threatening problems from ever developing in the first place.
Dosage: Take 2-4 Capsules up to 4 times a day on an empty stomach, ideally 1 hour before meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Contents: 120 Enteric-Coated Vegan Friendly Capsules
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Serving Per Container: 60 (120 caps per bottle)
Amount Per Serving Information
Amount Per Serving
|Nattokinase (including vitamin K2)||1600 FU|
|Acerola 17.5%||50 mg|
|Amla 45% Tannins||50 mg|
|Olive Leaf Citrus Blend||200 mg|
|Trace Mineral Complex||100 mg|
|Lactospore Probiotics 15 million||25 mg|
|Seaprose S||5 mg|
|Grapeseed Extract 25%||100 mg|
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: HPMCP enteric coated Serrapeptase, brown rice powder, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
The five new improvements to our already winning original formulation
1. Serrapeptase – We have doubled the Serrapeptase content per dose to 40,000IU to give a greater anti-inflammatory effect while clearing inflamed dead tissue.
2. Grapeseed Extract – which has a concentrated source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC). These anti-oxidants help protect cells from free radical damage and also promote healthy circulation.
3. Pycnogenol® – We then decided add one of the most powerful supplements with a history of well-documented research Pycnogenol® The antioxidant Pycnogenol is known to help lower blood pressure. It is made from the bark of a white pine and contains powerful antioxidants useful for the strengthening of blood capillaries. Research confirms that Pycnogenol® is 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E in its antioxidant properties and 20 times more powerful than Vitamin C. Pycnogenol® in particular has been found to be exceptionally useful for fighting against capillary fragility and varicose veins, diabetic retinopathy, swollen legs and other inflammatory conditions in veins and capillaries.
4. Vitamin K2 – (as menaquinone-7), studies done at:(University of Maastricht, The Netherlands) have shown this helps clear blockages in the arteries and prevent bone degeneration (if purchased seperately this alone would cost £19 approx.
5. Policosanol – Lastly, we sought something, which also had good research, to provide healthy cholesterol levels. We found Policosanol which Lowers Cholesterol in the body. Policosanol reduces cholesterol levels, by a complex mechanism (we need not go into, so be grateful for that). It reduces your total cholesterol mainly by reducing your LDL-cholesterol (“bad cholesterol”), which is the dominant kind in your bloodstream. At the same time, however – and this is really neat – it increases your HDL-cholesterol (“good cholesterol”), which exists in smaller amounts. It also reduces your triglycerides, which is the technical term for fats. (Together, triglycerides and fatty substances such as cholesterol are called lipids.)
A simple 6 months course of treatment removes years of arterial plaque build-up
Clean out your system now… before it really is too late!
For more information visit – ethozyme.com
N.B. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any medical condition and have not been evaluated by the FDA.